Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 5.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-521
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.55%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- In eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet skin and spread a small amount on hands and forearms
- scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- for additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US)
water (aqua), hexylene glycol, cocamine oxide, PEG-180, glycerin, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, methyl gluceth-20, phenoxyethanol, myristamide DIPA, caprylic/capric glycerides, citric acid, hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypypropyltrimonium chloride, PEG-12 dimethicone, ethanol, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance, potassium hydroxide
Questions? call 1 866 781 8787
ANTIMICROBIAL HAND SOAP
Active Ingredient: 0.55% Benzalkonium Chloride
Antimicrobial Handwash for Healthcare
25 fl oz (750 mL)
Ecolab, St. Paul MN 55102
© 2013 Ecolab USA Inc., All rights reserved
Made in United States, 759869/8500/0814
benzalkonium chloride solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.