Miconazole Nitrate by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 12, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, powder
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2.6g in 130g
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-339
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- cures most jock itch (linea cruris)
- relieves symptoms of jock itch including itching, burning and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF
- do not get into eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 2 weeks for jock itch
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks, if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- in case clogging, clear nozzle under running water
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
isobutane (propellant), SD alcohol 40-B(10%w/w), stearalkonium hectorite, talc
jock itch powder spray aerosol, powder
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (051957769)|
|Registrant - Premier Brands of America Inc. (063849780)|
|American Spraytech L.L.C||137135237||manufacture(49035-339)|
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1974 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more