Aeroburn Burn First Aid
Medically reviewed on September 25, 2017.
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: BENZETHONIUM CHLORIDE 170mg in 85g, BENZOCAINE 8500mg in 85g, MENTHOL 281mg in 85g
Labeler: Aero Healthcare, LLC.
NDC Code: 55305-116
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzocaine 10% w/w
Benzethonium Chloride .2% w/w
Menthol .33% w/w
For temporary relief of pain, treatment and helps prevent infection in
- minor cuts and scrapes
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations
For external use only
- keep away from fire or flame
- contents under pressure
- do not puncture or incinerate container
- do not expose to temperatures above 120°F
- in or near mucous membranes
- on serious burns
- on deep puncture wounds
- for prolonged period of time
- on a large portion of the body
- redness, swelling, or irritation occurs
- infection occurs
- condition persists or worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- shake can well before using
- for adult institutional use only
- hold 4-6 inches from surface and spray area until wet
- not for use on children
- may be covered with a sertile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first.
- avoid inhaling
- use only as directed
- intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal
Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutane, n-Butane, Propane
|AEROBURN BURN FIRST AID
benzethonium chloride, benzocaine, and menthol aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Aero Healthcare, LLC. (008186174)|
|Registrant - Dixon Investments, Inc. (115315822)|
|Dixon Investments, Inc.||115315822||manufacture(55305-116)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.