Reliaderm by Icon Health Services, Llc
Medically reviewed on Feb 16, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 25g in 100g, MENTHOL 10g in 100g, CAPSAICIN 0.035g in 100g
Labeler: Icon Health Services, Llc
NDC Code: 69233-644
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 25.00%
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises and sprains.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage tightly or cover treated areas.
- with heating pad.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- A mild burning sensation may occur. If severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- If swallowed, consult physician.
- contact physician prior to use.
Apply directly to effected area. Repeat as necessary, but do not use more than 3-4 times daily. Children under two, consult a physician.
Acrylates Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine.
methyl salicylate, menthol, capsaicin cream
|Labeler - Icon Health Services, Llc (079435759)|