Childrens Cold and Cough Nighttime
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 6.25mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 5mL
NDC Code: 0363-3790
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 6.25 mg
Phenylephrine HCI 2.5 mg
- temporarily relieves
- runny nose
- itchy nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritations as may occur with a cold
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- for the purpose of making your child sleepy
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not give more than 6 doses in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- measure only with dosing cup provided Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
|children 6 to under 12 years||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children 4 to under 6 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 3 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
- protect from light
acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, EDTA disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, trisodium citrate dihydrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Cold & Cough
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCI / ANTIHISTAMINE / COUGH SUPPRESSANT
PHENYLEPHRINE HCI / NASAL DECONGESTANT
Compare to Children's Triaminic® Night Time Cold & Cough active ingredients††
- Ages 6 to 11 years
FL OZ (mL)
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by GSK Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Children's Triaminic® Night Time Cold & Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
walgreens.com ©2018 Walgreen Co.
|CHILDRENS COLD AND COUGH
diphenhydramine hcl, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
Medically reviewed on May 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Diphenhydramine and phenylephrine
- Diphenhydramine and Phenylephrine Liquid, Solution, and Syrup
- Diphenhydramine and Phenylephrine Oral Strips