Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 0.002g in 1mL
Labeler: Dermarite Industries LLC
NDC Code: 61924-092
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops.
- If condition persists for more than 72 hours consult a doctor.
- Keep out of children's reach except under adult supervision. In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or Poison Control Center rightaway.
- Wet hands and forearms.
- Apply 5 millimeters (teaspoon) or palmful to hands and forearms.
- Scrub thoroughly for 15 seconds. Rinse and repeat.
Store at room temperature (59°-86°F). You may report a serious adverse event to DermaRite Industries, PO Box 7209, North Bergen, NJ 07047
Cocamide MEA, Cocamidoproplyl Betaine, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, , Fragrance, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate,Yellow 5, Blue 1, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
Call 1-800-337-6296 Mon- Fri 9Am-5pm EST.
antimicrobial drug product soap
|Labeler - Dermarite Industries LLC (883925562)|
|Registrant - DermaRite Industries, LLC (883925562)|
|Dermarite Industries LLC||883925562||manufacture(61924-092)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.