Renew Dimethicone Skin Protectant
Medically reviewed on Oct 17, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE 0.05g in 100g
Labeler: Dermarite Industries LLC
NDC Code: 61924-410
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Forms a moisture barrier that prevents and helps treat effects associated with diaper rash from wetness, urine, or stool.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Do not use on deep or punctured wounds.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion contact physician or Poison Control Center right away.
Clean skin gently with mild skin cleanser. Pat dry or allow to air dry. Apply as necessary. If applying to perineal area, apply after each incontinent episode or diaper change to promote comfort and long lasting protection.
Store at room temperature (59 o- 86 oF)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aluminum Stearate, Cera Alba, Cholecalciferol, Chloroxylenol, Corn Oil, Imidiazolidinyl Urea, Dicocoyl Pentaerythrityl Distearyl Citrate, Fragrance, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Paraffin wax, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
|RENEW DIMETHICONE SKIN PROTECTANT
skin protectant cream
|Labeler - Dermarite Industries LLC (883925562)|
|Registrant - Dermarite Industries LLC (883925562)|
|Dermarite Industries LLC||883925562||manufacture(61924-410)|