Arthritis Pain Reliever by American Health Packaging
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg
Labeler: American Health Packaging
NDC Code: 68084-777
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Acetaminophen USP, 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
you have liver disease.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
under 18 years of age
- Supplied as unit dose packages of 30 (5 x 6) NDC 68084-777-25
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F).
- FOR YOUR PROTECTION: Do not use if blister is torn or broken.
Croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
- about Acetaminophen, USP 650 mg call Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc. at 1-800-406-7984
- about the packaging call American Health Packaging at 1-800-707-4621
Contains No Aspirin
American Health Packaging unit dose blisters contain drug product from Ohm Laboratories Inc. as follows:
(650 mg / 30 UD) NDC 68084-777-25 packaged from NDC 51660-333
Distributed by: American Health Packaging, 2550 John Glenn Avenue, Suite A, Columbus, OH 43217
Extended-release Tablets, USP
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES
30 Tablets (5 x 6)
Active Ingredient Purpose
(in each caplet)
Acetaminophen USP, 650 mg Pain reliever/fever reducer
See package insert for complete Drug Facts information.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take • more than 6
caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen • 3 or more
alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin
reactions. Symptoms may include: • skin reddening
• blisters • rash
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help
Keep out of reach of children.
See package insert for additional Drug Facts warnings.
• do not take more than directed, see package insert for
overdose warning and complete Drug Facts information.
Other Information• store at 20° to 25°C (68° to
77°F). Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F). • FOR YOUR
PROTECTION: Do not use product if blister is torn or
Contains No Aspirin
The drug product contained in this package is
from NDC # 51660-333, Ohm Laboratories Inc.
Distributed by: American Health Packaging,
2550 John Glenn Avenue, Suite A, Columbus,
|ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEVER
acetaminophen tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - American Health Packaging (929561009)|
|American Health Packaging||929561009||repack(68084-777)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.