Senna by Ideal Protein of America Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES A AND B 8.6mg
Labeler: Ideal Protein of America Inc.
NDC Code: 64418-1122
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- Helps to relieve occasional constipation (irregularity)
- Bowel movements usually occur within 6-12 hours.
Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a physician.
Consult a physician before use if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persist over a period of 2 weeks.
do not use for a period longer than 1 week.
Stop use and consult a physician if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 2-4 tablets once daily at bedtime, or as directed by a physician.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician.
- Each tablet contains: Calcium 20 mg
- Do not use if safety seal is broken
- After opening, store at room temperature away from humidity.
- Side effects may occur. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 (Toll Free).
Croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol.
1-866-314-4447 (Mon-Fri 8:30-4:30 EST)
Distributed by Ideal Protein of America Inc.
3135 SR 580 Suite #5, Safety Harbor, FL 34695
|Labeler - Ideal Protein of America Inc. (013868390)|
|Registrant - Ideal Protein of America Inc. (013868390)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 20, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.