Stool Softener Plus Laxative by QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg, SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
NDC Code: 63868-262
Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|age||starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age or older||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg
- each tablet contains: sodium 6 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
carnauba wax*, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake*, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake*, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake*, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol*, purified water*, silicon dioxide, sodium benzoate*, stearic acid, talc*, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-248-449-9300 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
†Compare to the active ingredients in Senokot-S®
Stool Softener Plus Laxative
Docusate sodium, 50 mg/Sennosides, 8.6 mg
Provides Gentle Relief of: Occasional Constipation
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registerd trademark Senokot-S®.
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.©
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
|STOOL SOFTENER PLUS LAXATIVE
docusate sodium, sennosides tablet
|Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association) (011920774)|