Nighttime Sleep-Aid by Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc
Medically reviewed on February 13, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg
Labeler: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc
NDC Code: 66715-6843
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- for children under 12 years of age
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines, nighttime cold/flu products, and other nighttime sleep-aids
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid.
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- adults & children 12 yrs & over
- one dose = TWO 25 mg softgels (50 mg) at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- store at 20- 25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F) and high humiditiy
- protect from light
FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol-sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
call toll-free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM CST)
Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
1201 Continental Pl NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc (093103646)|