Tussin DM Cough and Chest Congestion sugar-free ReadyInCase
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 10mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 10mL
Labeler: P & L Development, LLC
NDC Code: 49580-0384
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin, 100 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchitis tubes
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adult and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years : do not use
- each 10 mL contains: potassium 5 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, flavors, glycerin, methyl paraben, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredients in Robitussin® Peak Cold Sugar-Free Cough & Chest Congestion DM*
adult Tussin DM
Cough & chest congestion
- chest congestion
for ages 12 & over
specially formulated for diabetics
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Robitussin® Peak Cold Sugar-Free Cough & Chest Congestion DM.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
11865 S. Alameda St, Lynwood, CA 90262
|TUSSIN DM COUGH AND CHEST CONGESTION
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - P & L Development, LLC (101896231)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 24, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.