Tussin DM Cough and Chest Congestion sugar-free ReadyInCase
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 10mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 10mL
Labeler: P & L Development, LLC
NDC Code: 49580-0384
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin, 100 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchitis tubes
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adult and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years : do not use
- each 10 mL contains: potassium 5 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, flavors, glycerin, methyl paraben, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredients in Robitussin® Peak Cold Sugar-Free Cough & Chest Congestion DM*
adult Tussin DM
Cough & chest congestion
- chest congestion
for ages 12 & over
specially formulated for diabetics
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Robitussin® Peak Cold Sugar-Free Cough & Chest Congestion DM.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
11865 S. Alameda St, Lynwood, CA 90262
|TUSSIN DM COUGH AND CHEST CONGESTION
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - P & L Development, LLC (101896231)|