Oil-Free Daily Face by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed on September 18, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2g in 100g
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0480
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%
- for the treatment of acne
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- wet face
- dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry
- for best results, use twice a day.
water, glycerin, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, stearic acid, potassium hydroxide, myristic acid, lauric acid, palmitic acid, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, polyquaternium-10, disodium EDTA, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium benzoate potassium sorbate, menthol.
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED‡
2% Salicylic Acid/
- Fewer breakouts
in just 4 weeks
- Gently removes dirt, oil &
bacteria from skin
- Helps to keep skin
NET WT 6.5 OZ (184 g)
Compare to Clearasil® active ingredient‡‡
‡Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
‡‡This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser LLC, owner of the registered trademark Clearasil ®.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2014 Walgreen Co.
MADE IN ISRAEL
|OIL-FREE DAILY FACE
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.