Plus Pharma Pain Reliever,Fever Reducer
Medically reviewed on Nov 14, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma
NDC Code: 51645-703
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain of arthritis
- The common cold
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Temporarily reduces fever.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults and children
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directed
|Adults and Children 12 years and over||
|Children 6 - 11 years||
|Children under 6 years||Do not use adult Regular Strength products in children under 6 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and may cause liver damage.
- Do not use if imprinted Safety Seal under cap is broken or missing
- Store at room temperature
Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid.
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact (800) 795-9775.
See New Warnings Information
PAIN RELIEVER FEVER REDUCER
CONTAINS NO ASPIRIN
Compare to the Active Ingredient in Regular Strength Tylenol®
*Plus Pharma is not affiliated with the owner of the registered trademark Tylenol®.
100 TABLETS 325 mg each
PAIN RELIEVER,FEVER REDUCER
|Labeler - Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma (055942270)|
|Registrant - Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma (055942270)|
|Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma||055942270||manufacture(51645-703)|