Advanced Hand Sanitizer by Safeway Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 8, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Safeway Inc.
NDC Code: 21130-439
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
skin irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4, blue 1, yellow 5
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by GOJO Industries, Inc. distributor of Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Aloe.
DISTRIBUTED BY SAFEWAY INC.
P.O. BOX 99
PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
OUR PROMISE QUALITY & SATISFACTION 100% GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK
SDS-MO-15036, SDA-WI-2486, DSP-MO-28, DSP-MO-34
|ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Safeway Inc. (009137209)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|