SennaLax-S by Par Pharmaceutical
Medically reviewed on Sep 10, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg, SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: Par Pharmaceutical
NDC Code: 0603-0283
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium, 50 mg
Sennosides, 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless told to do so by a doctor
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|age||starting dose||maximum dosage|
|adults & children 12 years and over||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg, sodium 3 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is missing or damaged.
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- keep tightly closed.
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
colloidal silicon dioxide, D&C yellow No. 10, dicalcium phosphate, ethanol, FD&C yellow No. 6, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide.
Huntsville, AL 35811
senna and docusate sodium tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Par Pharmaceutical (011103059)|
|Registrant - Sunrise Pharmaceutical Inc (168522378)|
|Sunrise Pharmaceutical Inc.||168522378||MANUFACTURE(0603-0283)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.