Wal-Dryl Allergy by Walgreens
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg in 10mL
NDC Code: 0363-0418
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- with any other drug containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- to make a child sleepy
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL = milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over
- 10 mL to 20 mL every 4 to 6 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 12 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate
- Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used.
anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucrose
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Benadryl® Allergy active ingredient††
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCI 25 mg /
- Relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy throat & itchy, watery eyes
- For ages 12 & over
FL OZ (mL)
DOSING CUP INCLUDED
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Benadryl® Allergy.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
diphenhydramine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 202 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more