Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 3, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHLOPHEDIANOL HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg in 15mL, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 50mg in 15mL
Labeler: GM PHARMACEUTICALS,INC
NDC Code: 58809-350
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each 15 mL (TBSP))||Purpose|
|Chlophedianol HCl 25 mg||Cough Suppressant|
|Pyrilamine Maleate 50 mg||Antihistamine|
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use this product
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use enclosed dosage cup or tablespoon (TBSP).
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over:||15 mL (1 TBSP) every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 60 mL (4 TBSP) in a 24 hour period.|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||7.5 mL (½ TBSP) every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 30 mL (2 TBSP) in a 24 hour period.|
|Children under 6 years of age:||Consult a doctor.|
- Each 15 mL (TBSP) contains: Sodium 7 mg.
- Store at 59° to 86°F (15° to 30°C).
Glycerin, Green Apple Flavor, Maltitol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Sucralose.
Distributed by: GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Arlington, TX 76015
Runny Nose / Sneezing
Each 15 mL (TBSP) contains:
Chlophedianol HCl 25 mg
Pyrilamine Maleate 50 mg
Cough Suppressant • Antihistamine
Green Apple Flavor
Alcohol Free / Sugar Free / Gluten Free
4 fl. oz. (118 mL)
chlophedianol hydrochloride and pyrilamine maleate liquid
|Labeler - GM PHARMACEUTICALS,INC (793000860)|