Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 3, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHLOPHEDIANOL HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg in 15mL, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 50mg in 15mL
Labeler: GM PHARMACEUTICALS,INC
NDC Code: 58809-350
|Active ingredients (in each 15 mL (TBSP))||Purpose|
|Chlophedianol HCl 25 mg||Cough Suppressant|
|Pyrilamine Maleate 50 mg||Antihistamine|
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use this product
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use enclosed dosage cup or tablespoon (TBSP).
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over:||15 mL (1 TBSP) every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 60 mL (4 TBSP) in a 24 hour period.|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||7.5 mL (½ TBSP) every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 30 mL (2 TBSP) in a 24 hour period.|
|Children under 6 years of age:||Consult a doctor.|
- Each 15 mL (TBSP) contains: Sodium 7 mg.
- Store at 59° to 86°F (15° to 30°C).
Glycerin, Green Apple Flavor, Maltitol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Sucralose.
Distributed by: GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Arlington, TX 76015
Runny Nose / Sneezing
Each 15 mL (TBSP) contains:
Chlophedianol HCl 25 mg
Pyrilamine Maleate 50 mg
Cough Suppressant • Antihistamine
Green Apple Flavor
Alcohol Free / Sugar Free / Gluten Free
4 fl. oz. (118 mL)
chlophedianol hydrochloride and pyrilamine maleate liquid
|Labeler - GM PHARMACEUTICALS,INC (793000860)|