12 Hour Original Nasal Decongestant
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg in 100mL
Labeler: Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceutical
NDC Code: 11527-140
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05%
Tempoarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiroty allergies
- Shribnk swollen membranes so you can breathemore freely
- heart diease
- high blood pressure
- thyiod diease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged rostate gland.
- Do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than three days, Use onyl as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning ,stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur.
- use of this container by more thna one person may spread infection.
ask a health professional before use.
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision):2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Children under 6 years of age consult a doctor.To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backwards while spraying, wipe nozzle clean after use.
- store between 20° and 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, water
Nasal Spray original 12 hour relief
Oxymetazoline HCL Nasal SolutionNasal Decongestant
1 FL OZ (30 ml)
|12 HOUR ORIGINAL NASAL DECONGESTANT
nasal spray liquid
|Labeler - Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceutical (151177797)|
|Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceutical||151177797||manufacture(11527-140)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.