Hydrogen Peroxide 3 Percent ReadyInCase
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3mL in 100mL
Labeler: P & L Development, LLC
NDC Code: 49580-0268
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide 3%
First aid antiseptic/oral debriding agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only.
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week
- deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For use as a first aid antiseptic:
- clean affected area
- apply small amount if product on affected area 1-3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
For use as an oral debriding agent (oral rinse):
adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- mix with an equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit it out. Do not swallow.
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- children under 12 years should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- keep tightly closed and in a dark place at room temperature
- do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening
First Aid Antiseptic
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
1874 Hwy 72 W
Clinton, SC 29325
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
FL OZ (mL)
3 PERCENT READYINCASE
hydrogen peroxide liquid
|Labeler - P & L Development, LLC (101896231)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 24, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.