Leader Extra Strength Pain Relief
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 49781-088
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dosse of this product is 6 caplets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damamge. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use this adult extra strength product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and may cause liver damage
- store 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Polyvinylpyrrolidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
|LEADER EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|Registrant - Reese Pharmaceutical Co (004172052)|
|Reese Pharmaceutical Co||004172052||relabel(49781-088), repack(49781-088)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.