Aspirin Safety coated by Freds Inc
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 81mg
Labeler: Freds Inc
NDC Code: 55315-104
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
taking a prescription drug for
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
anhydrous lactose, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, iron oxide ochre, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, simethicone, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, triethyl citrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Adult Low Strength Enteric Coated
Pain Reliever (NSAID)
Compare to the active ingredient in St.Joseph® Low Dose Aspirin†
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by St. Josephs Health products, LLC., distributor of St. Joseph® Low Dose Aspirin.
**Coating helps protect against stomach upset
≠Talk to your doctor before starting an aspirin regimen. Aspirin is not right for everyone.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY: fred's inc.
4300 NEW GETWELL RD, MEMPHIS, TN 38118
aspirin tablet, coated
|Labeler - Freds Inc (005866116)|