Lidocaine by County Line Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 40mg in 1g
Labeler: County Line Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 43199-040
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 4% w/w
temporarily relieves pain and itching due to:
- minor cuts
- minor scrapes
- minor burns
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations
For external use only.
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- allergic reaction occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve withing 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 2 years and older||apply externally to the affected area up to 3 to 4 times a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- May be applied under occlusive dressing.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F). See USP Controlled Room Temperature.
benzyl alcohol, carbomer, lecithin, propylene glycol, purfied water, vitamin E acetate.
Topical Anesthetic Cream
FOR INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY
5 x 5 grams
county line pharmaceuticals, llc
|Labeler - County Line Pharmaceuticals, LLC (015585278)|
|Ei LLC||105803274||manufacture(43199-040), analysis(43199-040), label(43199-040)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.