Cold and Flu Nighttime by L&R Distributors, Inc.
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg
Labeler: L&R Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 15127-985
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose and sneezing
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea,
or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help
or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if
you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 4 doses per 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 liquid caps with water every 6 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol, white edible ink
the lower price name brand
Cold & Flu Multi-Symptom Relief
Acetaminophen - Aches/Fever/Sore Throat
Dextromethorphan HBr - Cough
Doxylamine succinate - Sneezing, Runny Nose
*Compare to the Active Ingredients of Vicks® NyQuil® LiquiCaps®
12 LIQUID CAPS
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® Nyquil® LiquiCaps®.
Product of Canada
SELECT BRAND® DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate capsule
|Labeler - L&R Distributors, Inc. (012578514)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.