Hydrogen Peroxide by Provision Medical
Medically reviewed on Aug 29, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: hydrogen peroxide 30mL in 1L
Labeler: Provision Medical
NDC Code: 69103-3503
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen Peroxide 3.0%
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- near eyes or mucous membranes
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns consult a physician
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- not for use on large areas of the body
- if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician
- spray over cleaned affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
hydrogen peroxide spray
|Labeler - Provision Medical (036936831)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(69103-3503)|