Miconazole Nitrate by Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 68788-0344
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning and discomfort associated with those conditions
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
avoid contact with the eyes
- irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm)
- irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete's foot:
- use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- pay special attention to the spaces between the toes
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes
- change shoes and socks at least once daily
For ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- store at 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
- lot number and expiration date: see crimp of tube or see box
- to open: unscrew cap, use pointed end on cap to puncture seal
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, peglicol 5 oleate, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
Made in the USA
for Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Huntsville, AL 35811
Rev. 10/09 R2
Repackaged by Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (791119022)|
|Registrant - Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (791119022)|
|Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||791119022||RELABEL(68788-0344)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 10, 2018
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2430 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +3 more