Hand Sanitizer by Vi-Jon
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 837mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 11344-245
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 62%
- for handwashig to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only : hands
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- skin irritation develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
aloe barbadensis gel, carbomer, D&C red no.33, FD&C blue no.1, fragrance (lavender, chamomile), glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, water
Kills germs in 15 seconds
Made in the USA with US and foreign parts.
*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Distributed by: Vi-Jon 8515 Page Ave St. Louis MO 63114
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 13, 2017