Hand Sanitizer by Vi-Jon
Medically reviewed on Nov 13, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 837mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 11344-245
Ethyl alcohol 62%
- for handwashig to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only : hands
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- skin irritation develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
aloe barbadensis gel, carbomer, D&C red no.33, FD&C blue no.1, fragrance (lavender, chamomile), glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, water
Kills germs in 15 seconds
Made in the USA with US and foreign parts.
*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Distributed by: Vi-Jon 8515 Page Ave St. Louis MO 63114
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|