Extra Strength Pain Relief Therapy
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 750mg
Labeler: United Exchange Corp
NDC Code: 65923-704
Active ingredient Purpose
Menthol 5%................................................................................Topical analgesic
Uses Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
- muscle sprains
Warnings For external use only.
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- skin irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older
- peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- carefully remove backing from patch
- should be used up to 8 hours should be used no more than 3 times a day
- children under 12 years of age consult a doctor
- store at room temperature, not to exceed 86°F (30°C)
Inactive ingredients aloe barbadenisis leaf juice, aluminum hydroxide, BHT, castor oil, disodium edetate, gelatin, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, kaolin, magnesium aluminate metasilicate, methyl paraben, peg-40 stearate, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, purified water, PVP sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, tocopherol acetate, Release Liner: polypropylene, Non-Woven Material: Polyester Non-Woven Fabric.
United Exchange Corp
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 USA
Made in Korea
|EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF THERAPY
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp (840130579)|