Extra Strength Pain Relief Therapy
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 750mg
Labeler: United Exchange Corp
NDC Code: 65923-704
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Menthol 5%................................................................................Topical analgesic
Uses Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
- muscle sprains
Warnings For external use only.
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- skin irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older
- peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- carefully remove backing from patch
- should be used up to 8 hours should be used no more than 3 times a day
- children under 12 years of age consult a doctor
- store at room temperature, not to exceed 86°F (30°C)
Inactive ingredients aloe barbadenisis leaf juice, aluminum hydroxide, BHT, castor oil, disodium edetate, gelatin, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, kaolin, magnesium aluminate metasilicate, methyl paraben, peg-40 stearate, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, purified water, PVP sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, tocopherol acetate, Release Liner: polypropylene, Non-Woven Material: Polyester Non-Woven Fabric.
United Exchange Corp
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 USA
Made in Korea
|EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF THERAPY
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp (840130579)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 28, 2018