Eye Lubricant by Walgreen Company
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 4mg in 10mL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 3mg in 10mL
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-8396
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyethylene Glycol 400
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before using
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Store at room temperature.
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, hydrochloric acid, hydroxyethyl cellulose, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide
polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol liquid
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 20 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)