Laxative Maximum Strength by P & L Development, LLC
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 25mg
Labeler: P & L Development, LLC
NDC Code: 59726-026
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides USP, 25 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- are taking a prescription drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs.
- do not use for a period longer than 1 week
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- swallow tablet(s) with a glass of water
- swallow tablet(s) whole, do not crush, break, or chew
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 2 tablets once or twice daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet once or twice daily|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 40 mg
- each tablet contains: magnesium 10 mg
- each tablet contains: sodium 3 mg
- very low sodium
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
acacia, ammonium hydroxide*, anhydrous lactose*, calcium phosphate dihydrate*, calcium sulfate anhydrous*, carnauba wax, corn starch*, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate*, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose*, iron oxide*, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow*, isopropyl alcohol*, kaolin*, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, n-butyl alcohol*, polyethylene glycol, povidone*, propylene glycol*, shellac, silicon dioxide*, sodium lauryl sulfate*, stearic acid*, sucrose, talc, tartaric acid*, titanium dioxide, white wax*
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
†Compare to the active ingredient in ex-lax® Maximum Strength
MAXIMUM STRENGTH LAXATIVE
SENNOSIDES, USP, 25 mg
Gentle, dependable overnight relief
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis, owner of the registered trademark Ex-Lax®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
|Labeler - P & L Development, LLC (800014821)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.