Zantac 75 by Carilion Materials Management
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 75mg
Labeler: Carilion Materials Management
NDC Code: 68151-2584
|Active ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 84 mg) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .||Acid reducer|
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- do not chew tablet
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn (bottles)
- do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn (blisters)
- do not use if individual foil packet is open or torn (pouch)
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sodium and sugar free
hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, triacetin
call 1-888-285-9159 (English/Spanish) M – F, 8:30 – 5 EST, or visit www.zantacotc.com
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
Distributed by: Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) Consumer Health Care Products
Division of BI Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ridgefield, CT 06877
© 2016, BI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Product of Spain. Manufactured in Mexico.
NDC: 68151-2584-0 1 TABLET, COATED in a PACKAGE
ranitidine tablet, coated
|Labeler - Carilion Materials Management (079239644)|
|Carilion Materials Management||079239644||REPACK(68151-2584)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 28, 2017