Lil Drug Store Pain Reliever Extra Strength
Medically reviewed on December 7, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 500mg
Labeler: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 66715-9737
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years of age||
- do not use if inner pouch or carton is open or damaged
- store at room temperature 59-86°F (15-30°C)
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
corn starch, hypromellose, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose1, polyethylene glycol, povidone1, pregelatinized starch1, sodium starch glycolate1, stearic acid, titanium dioxide1
- may contain
call toll-free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8 AM-4:30PM CST)
|LIL DRUG STORE PAIN RELIEVER
|Labeler - Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc. (093103646)|