First Aid Antiseptic by First Aid Only
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: benzalkonium chloride 0.96g in 1L, benzocaine 58.5g in 1L
Labeler: First Aid Only
NDC Code: 62985-5081
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
First Aid Antiseptic
Topical Pain Relief
First aid to help prevent infection and for temporary pain relief in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only. Flammable keep away from fire or flame.
- near eyes or mucous membranes
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- over large areas of the body
- more than one week unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask doctor if condition persists or gets worse
- clean affected and spray
- spray over the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- children under 2 ask a doctor.
isopropyl alcohol, purified water
|FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
benzalkonium chloride, benzocaine spray
|Labeler - First Aid Only (196551634)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(62985-5081)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 13, 2018