Lil Drug Store Headache Relief Extra Strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 250mg, Aspirin 250mg, Caffeine 65mg
Labeler: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 66715-9738
|Active ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 250 mg||Pain reliever|
|Aspirin 250 mg (NSAID)||Pain reliever|
|Caffeine 65 mg||Pain reliever aid|
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- a cold
- muscular aches
- premenstrual & menstrual cramps
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- you have liver disease
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- a blood thinning (anticoagulant) drug such as warfarin
- a steroid drug
- a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- any other drug, or are under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better.
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- painful area is red or swollen
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
||take 2 tablets every 6 hours; not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.|
||ask a doctor|
- do not use if carton or pouch is open or damaged
- store at room temperature 59-86°F (15-30°C)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- see bottom panel of carton or pouch for expiration date and lot number
hypromellose, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
call toll-free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8 AM-4:30PM CST)
|LIL DRUG STORE HEADACHE RELIEF
acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine tablet
|Labeler - Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc. (093103646)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.