Lil Drug Store Headache Relief Extra Strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 250mg, Aspirin 250mg, Caffeine 65mg
Labeler: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 66715-9738
|Active ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 250 mg||Pain reliever|
|Aspirin 250 mg (NSAID)||Pain reliever|
|Caffeine 65 mg||Pain reliever aid|
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- a cold
- muscular aches
- premenstrual & menstrual cramps
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- you have liver disease
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- a blood thinning (anticoagulant) drug such as warfarin
- a steroid drug
- a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- any other drug, or are under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better.
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- painful area is red or swollen
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
||take 2 tablets every 6 hours; not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.|
||ask a doctor|
- do not use if carton or pouch is open or damaged
- store at room temperature 59-86°F (15-30°C)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- see bottom panel of carton or pouch for expiration date and lot number
hypromellose, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
call toll-free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8 AM-4:30PM CST)
|LIL DRUG STORE HEADACHE RELIEF
acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine tablet
|Labeler - Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc. (093103646)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 25, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.