DIPHENHYDRAMINE by PURINEPHARMA LLC
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: PURINEPHARMA LLC
NDC Code: 58599-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active Ingredient (each banded capsule contains)|
|Diphenhydramine HCL 25 mg|
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, Watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Do not use to make a child sleepy
Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children, In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison control center right away.
- Take every 4 to 6 hours.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
|Adults and Children 12 years of age and over||1 to 2 capsules|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 capsule|
|Children under 6 years of age||Do not use|
- Store between 15-30 degree Celsius (59-86 degree Fahrenheit)
- Protect from moisture
D&C red 28, gelatin, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maize starch, polysorbate tween 80, silica gel.
Pack Size: 50 Capsules in a Bottle
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule
|Labeler - PURINEPHARMA LLC (019950491)|
|Registrant - PURINEPHARMA LLC (019950491)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.