BAC-D Antibacterial Wound and Skin care
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13g in 100mL
Labeler: RDM Products, Inc
NDC Code: 69082-500
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13 %
First aid antiseptic
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First aid to help prevent the risk of bacterial contamination in minor cuts, scrapes, burns and post-surgical incision sites.
For external use only.
Do not use
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- Clean the affected area
- Spray a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times a day.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged let dry first
Ionized water, Carbamide
Made in the U.S.A
RDM Products Inc.
PO Box 35003
Fayetteville, NC 28303
|BAC-D ANTIBACTERIAL WOUND AND SKIN CARE
benzalkonium chloride spray
|Labeler - RDM Products, Inc (034340230)|
|RDM Products, Inc||034340230||manufacture(69082-500)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzalkonium chloride topical
- Benzalkonium chloride topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides
- FDA Alerts (3)