Pain and Fever Infants by Walgreens
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
NDC Code: 0363-0132
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- shake well before using
- mL = mililiter
- only use the enclosed syringe.
Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child.
- remove cap and insert syringe into hole at top of bottle and turn upside down
- pull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level. If you pass the prescribed level, simply push syringe back until you have reached the desired level. Slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (towards inner cheek).
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
|Weight (lb)||Age (year)||Dose (mL)|
|under 24||under 2||ask a doctor|
- store between 20-25ºC (68º-77ºF).
- Do not refrigerate.
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
acesulfame potassium, butyl paraben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, FD&C red #40, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, xanthan gum
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Infants' Tylenol® Oral Suspension active ingredient††
Pain & Fever
ACETAMINOPHEN 160 mg PER 5 ml
PAIN RELIEVER / FEVER REDUCER
AGES 2 - 3 YEARS
Use only with enclosed syringe. See side panel for more information.
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Infants' Tylenol® Oral Suspension.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
|PAIN AND FEVER
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 31, 2017