Stool Softener by Walgreens
Medically reviewed on Aug 13, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE CALCIUM 240mg
NDC Code: 0363-0257
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Calcium 240 mg
Stool softener laxative
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
corn oil, D&C red #33*, edible white ink, FD&C blue #1*, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6*, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol special
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Docusate Calcium 240 mg / Gentle Relief of Constipation
- Once-a-day dosage
- Sodium free
Compare to Surfak® Stool Softener active ingredient≠≠
≠≠This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem Inc., distributor of Surfak®.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
docusate calcium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.