DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE by Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.
NDC Code: 53345-022
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
avoid alcoholic drinks
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by adoctor
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special and white edible ink
Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Ltd.
Wuhan, Hubei 430206,
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE CAPSULES, 50 mg
Quantity : 12000 Capsules
NDC. No : 53345-022-01
- Inspect immediately upon receipt.
- This is a bulk shipment, intended for further processing only.
- Protect from heat, humidity, and light. Do not refrigerate.
- Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F)
CAUTION : "FOR FURTHER MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING OR REPACKAGING"
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd. (421293287)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.||421293287||MANUFACTURE(53345-022), ANALYSIS(53345-022)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 13, 2018