Nighttime Cold and Flu by Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg
Labeler: Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.
NDC Code: 53345-026
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine Succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches/pains
- runny nose & sneezing
Liver warningThis product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warningIf sore throat is severe, lasts more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- To make a child sleep
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
adults and children 12 years of age and over
|take 2 softgels with water every 6 hours|
children 4 to 12 years of age
|ask a doctor|
children under4 years o9f age
|do not use|
When using other Nighttime or Daytime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
D&C Yellow # 10, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, and white edible ink
Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Ltd.
Wuhan, Hubei 430206,
NIGHTTIME COLD AND FLU CAPSULES
Quantity : 4000 Capsules
NDC. No : 53345-026-01
- Inspect immediately upon receipt.
- This is a bulk shipment, intended for further processing only.
- Protect from heat, humidity, and light. Do not refrigerate.
- Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F)
CAUTION : "FOR FURTHER MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING OR REPACKAGING"
|NIGHTTIME COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd. (421293287)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.||421293287||MANUFACTURE(53345-026), ANALYSIS(53345-026)|