DayTime Cold and Flu by Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 13, 2018.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.
NDC Code: 53345-025
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
- nasal congestion
- sore throat
- minor aches/pains
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
adults and children 12 years of age and older
|take 2 softgels with water every 4 hours|
children 4 to under 12 years of age
|ask a doctor|
children under 4 years of age
|do not use|
When using other Nighttime or Daytime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, white edible ink
Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Ltd.
Wuhan, Hubei 430206,
DayTime Cold and Flu Capsules
Quantity : 4000 Capsules
NDC. No : 53345-025-01
- Inspect immediate upon receipt.
- This is a bulk shipment intended for further processing only.
- Protect from heat, humidity, and light. Do not refrigerate.
- Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F)
CAUTION : "FOR FURTHER MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING OR REPACKAGING"
|DAYTIME COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd. (421293287)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.||421293287||MANUFACTURE(53345-025), ANALYSIS(53345-025)|
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Oral Drops
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Pods
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Powder Packets