Anticavity Fluoride Rinse by Fred's Inc
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Fred's Inc
NDC Code: 55315-163
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.0221% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20⁰ -25⁰ C (68⁰ - 77⁰ F)
- cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
water, alcohol (21.6%), sorbitol, poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, eucalyptol, flavor, methyl salicylate, thymol, phosphoric acid, sucralose, menthol, disosium phosphate, red 40, blue 1
*This product is not manufacturd or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash
DISTRIBUTED BY: Fred's Inc.
4300 NEW GETTWELL, RD MEMHIS, TN 38118
Not Happy with This Product?
Just Bring It Back For a Refund!
Sealed With Printed Neckband For Your Protecion
IMPOTANT: Read directions for proper use.
Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash
Sodium Fluoride and Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution
Helps Prevent Cavities
Helps Strengthen Teeth
Helps Kills Germs That Cause Bad Breath
Fred's LAB TESTED
Lab Tested for Quality, Fred Tested for Satisfaction
Compare to the Active Ingredient of Listerine Total Care
1L (33.8 FL OZ)
|ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Fred's Inc (005866116)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 4, 2017