Anticavity Fluoride Rinse by Publix Super Markets, Inc
Medically reviewed on October 4, 2017
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Publix Super Markets, Inc
NDC Code: 56062-163
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.0221% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20⁰ -25⁰ C (68⁰ - 77⁰ F)
- cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
water, alcohol (21.6%), sorbitol, poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, eucalyptol, flavor, methyl salicylate, thymol, phosphoric acid, sucralose, menthol, disosium phosphate, red 40, blue 1
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash.
DISTRIBUTED BY PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS, INC.,
3300 PUBLIX CORPORATE PARKWAY
LAKELAND, FL 33811 publix.com
Sodium Fluoride and Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution
- Helps prevent cavities
- Restores enamel
- Helps strengthen teeth
- Helps kill germs that cause bad breath
Compare to the active ingredient in Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash*
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
IMPORTANT: READ DIRECTIONS FOR PROPER USE.
1 L (33.8 FL OZ)
|ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Publix Super Markets, Inc (006922009)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.