Alkemi Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 11, 2020.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Chameleon Beverage Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 77754-100
Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v
• hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin
• recommended for repeated use
• for use when soap and water are not available
Flammable, keep away from fire/flame
For external use only
Do not use
• in children less than 2 months of age
• on open skin wounds
When using this product • do not get into eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• irritation and redness develop
• condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
• supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
• store between 15-30˚C (59-86˚F)
• avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40˚C (104˚F)
Inactive ingredients Purified Water, PEG-6 (and) AMP-Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).
You may also report serious side effects to this phone number.
Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00PM
70% Ethyl Alcohol
• Do not store above 105°F • May discolor some fabrics.
• Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
Chameleon Sanitizer Company
Commerce, CA 90040
MADE IN THE USA
|ALKEMI HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Chameleon Beverage Company, Inc. (948496542)|