OhSo Antibacterial Alcohol Wipes
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 19, 2020.
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Worthy Promotional Products, LLC
NDC Code: 52260-006
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin.
For external use only
Flammable, keep away from heat or flame.
- on children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
- over large areas of the body or if you are allergic to any of these ingredients.
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
if irritation or redness occurs. This may be a sign of a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To use, pull out wipe and reseal container to maintain moisture.
- Unfold cloth and rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands. Use only once and dispose of wipe in a trash receptacle.
- Do not flush.
- Rub hands together briskly to dry.
- Store between 59-86 °F (15-30°C)
- Avoid Freezing and excessive heat
- Dispose of contents/container responsibly
|OHSO ANTIBACTERIAL ALCOHOL WIPES
|Labeler - Worthy Promotional Products, LLC (078525055)|
|Worthy Promotional Products, LLC||078525055||label(52260-006), relabel(52260-006), pack(52260-006), repack(52260-006)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.