OhSo Antibacterial Alcohol Wipes
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Worthy Promotional Products, LLC
NDC code: 52260-006
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 9, 2022.
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin.
For external use only
Flammable, keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use
- on children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
- over large areas of the body or if you are allergic to any of these ingredients.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor
if irritation or redness occurs. This may be a sign of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To use, pull out wipe and reseal container to maintain moisture.
- Unfold cloth and rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands. Use only once and dispose of wipe in a trash receptacle.
- Do not flush.
- Rub hands together briskly to dry.
- Store between 59-86 °F (15-30°C)
- Avoid Freezing and excessive heat
- Dispose of contents/container responsibly
|OHSO ANTIBACTERIAL ALCOHOL WIPES
|Labeler - Worthy Promotional Products, LLC (078525055)|
|Worthy Promotional Products, LLC||078525055||label(52260-006), relabel(52260-006), pack(52260-006), repack(52260-006)|
Document Id: ad4066f6-bed7-48fe-e053-2a95a90ab54a
Set id: ad407c0d-8e14-873f-e053-2995a90aa8fa
Effective Time: 20200819
Worthy Promotional Products, LLC
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.