HAND SANITIZER PREMIUM FORMULA
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 8, 2020.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: LTP Global
NDC Code: 73812-002
Alcohol 70% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
- to decrease bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only : hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommened for infacts
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
- Do not use on children under two months of age.
Water, Glycerin, Carbomer, Trolamine, L-Menthol, Green Tea Leaf, Aloe Vera Leaf
|HAND SANITIZER PREMIUM FORMULA
hand sanitizer gel
|Labeler - LTP Global (694215916)|
|ICOMAX Co., Ltd.||694834031||manufacture(73812-002)|