HSFB hand sanitizer
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 8, 2020.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.75mL in 1mL
Labeler: Ashley Chloe Inc.
NDC Code: 78629-006
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Alcohol 75% (V/V)
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that can potentially cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
- in children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
water, propylene glycol, carbomer, triethanolamine, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, butylene glycol, artemisia vulgaris extract.
|HSFB HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Ashley Chloe Inc. (033875064)|