Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: OLD EAST MAIN CO.
NDC code: 55910-581
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 27, 2023.
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION\
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.009% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
for this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using
- without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, alcohol (11%), sorbitol, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, flavor, sodium phosphate, polysorbate 20, sodium saccharin, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate, calcium disodium EDTA, blue 1
DISTRIBUTED BY OLD EAST MAIN CO
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you're not satisfied with this product for any reason,
please call us so we can make you 100% satisfied.
sodium fluoride liquid
|Labeler - OLD EAST MAIN CO. (068331990)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.