Hot Spice and Ice
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 1, 2020.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.28g in 56.7g, CAPSICUM OLEORESIN 113mg in 56.7g
Labeler: laiden montana emu products
NDC Code: 72895-002
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Capsicum oleoresin 0.20%
Uses for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
- penetrating pain relief
For external use only
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with heat
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- massage into area until thoroughly absorbed
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Inactive ingredients Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Gel, Emu Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Mixed Tocopherol, Arnica Montana Flower, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaputi (Cajeput) Oil, Capsicum Frutescens (Capsicum) Oil, Xanthan Gum
|HOT SPICE AND ICE
menthol, capsicum oleoresin cream
|Labeler - laiden montana emu products (960935344)|
|laiden montana emu products||960935344||manufacture(72895-002)|