Family Care Muscle and Joint
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 23, 2019.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 25mg in 1g
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-144
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active ingredient Purpose
Menthol 2.5%.................................................................Topical analgesic
- temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- use only as directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
carboxypolymethylene, camphor isopropyl alcohol, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, purified water, trolamine
United Exchange Corp.
Cypress, CA 90630 USA
Made in China
|FAMILY CARE MUSCLE AND JOINT
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|